- Item Type: Wig
- Type: Non-Lace
- Material: Human Hair
- Material Grade: Remy
- Base Material: Elastic Lace
- Length: 25 cm / 10 inch
- Cap Size: Average
- Texture: Straight
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Color Type: Natural Solid Color
- Lace Color: Medium Brown
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Production Method: Machine Made
- 1 x Pc
- Brush or style your wig gently when caring for them can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the top and slowly work your way down. It is the best way to care for them like your own hair.
- Wash your wig at most 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products. Because your wig are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep your hair in good condition, this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing.
- Use a heat protection on wig to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heating appliance on your hair.
- Once a week, carefully put your wig in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Keep around 20 minutes then rinse it and let it dry naturally-using a blow dryer will damage them if used too much. If necessary, put the dryer on a cool setting .
- To avoid the hair ends damage, move up to the hair shaft, keep trimming the ends every 6-10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors or go to a hairstylist for help.